Custom Printed Poly Sheeting
Capable of Producing Polythylene Sheeting, High Density Sheeting & Flame Retardant Sheeting
Custom Printed Poly Sheeting is great for protecting valuable machinery and other equipments from dirt, dust, and other weather extremes. It is durable, waterproof, and economical. It is a viable alternative to fabric type sheeting which is susceptible to mold and mildew.
- Low Density Polyethylene Poly Sheeting
- Multi-Purpose Polyethylene Film
- It is folded and wound on laminated cores
- Packaged neatly in labeled cartons
- It is shipped in unitized loads and stacked on wood pallets
- Available in custom sizes and colors, get a special quotation
- Available in Food Grade sheeting
There is a great demand in the paint, plaster, and related industries. The features of these new products will be a combination of:
- VERY LIGHT GAUGE
- TOUGHNESS OF MATERIAL
- EASE OF OPENING FOLDED ROLLS
- CONSISTENT ABILITY OF MASKING TAPE TO ADHERE TO THE PRODUCT
Manufacturing to Your Specifications. We are a Preferred Supplier of Agricultural Film for a Majority of California Farmers
Great Service Meets
Great Poly Sheeting
You don't have to choose one of the others. Our web shop makes it easy to do everything online. Need advice? Give our advisors a call.
- Custom Printed with your Company Name or Logo
- Made in USA
- Rush Promotion Available
- Customer Service Satisfaction Guaranteed
We promise the product will meet your expectations and your imprint will be exactly as you had approved it.
Low Competitive Prices
If you find a lower advertised price within 10 days of your purchase, let us know and we'll refund the difference in price. YES! We're that confident about the prices we offer.
Free and Easy
Free sample, free art assistance and extremely fast service from people who can make ordering easy.
Request a Sample
Quick Delivery of 100s of Samples to Help you Order Confidently
Just tell us what you need and where to send it. We'll ship your samples accelerated for extra fast delivery. Email us at [email protected], or click on the link below.