VISTASCAN is an innovative new concept for your promotional bag marketing. By combining our COLORVISTA, Sublimation, or Digital Full-Color imprint process with digital barcode technology, we create a truly interactive experience for your audience.
A digital barcode is an imperceptible digital ID which is embedded into an imprint. While your eye can’t see a digital barcode, smartphones and tablets can. Scanning the imprint with a mobile device provides an enriched user experience and enhanced marketing opportunities.
Make VISTASCAN Work for You
Looking for a distinctive way to take your promotional marketing program to the next level and offer a memorable, enriched user experience?
Simply combine these three effective tools:
Tote Bag—Reusable, attractive, functional and perhaps the best mobile branding vehicle ever created!
Choose Your Imprint Process—COLORVISTA, Sublimation, or Digital Full-Color imprint processes allow you to print your artwork in vibrant colors, adding consistency to your brand.
VISTASCAN—Add a digital barcode to your full-color design and create a completely interactive user experience!
Choose the right bag for your marketing objective, provide your full-color design, and determine the best online destination to share with your audience. You’ll have complete control because you can change the barcode’s online destination anytime and as often as you want while the digital barcode is active.
Think how this interactivity could impact your next trade show, conference, product launch or marketing program. You’ll get greater reach and greater engagement with your audience.
- CMYK artwork required and must meet art requirements for the selected imprint process.
- A 2 in. x 2 in. minimum area is required to contain a digital barcode.
- Photos and multi-colored art are best suited for digital barcodes. Pure White cannot be coded. Large areas of Black or extremely dark colors are not recommended.
- APlasticBag will embed the digital barcode into your artwork using your or your client’s Digimarc account. Please do not apply the barcode to your art yourself, as we must make technical adjustments to the art before the barcode is embedded.
- Multiple digital barcodes can be used in one design if the imprint area is large enough to support multiple hot spots. Each barcode requires a separate Digimarc service charge. Additional art set-up charges may also apply. See our catalog for art fees.