General Return Policies
1. We will exchange/credit a stock product, even if you make the error, but you will be responsible for all transportation charges.
2. All exchanges and returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Exchanges and credits cannot be processed without one.
3. An RMA must be requested within 30 days of the original invoice date. Thereafter, all sales are final.
4. The returned package must be received within 15 business days of the RMA issuing date.
5. When returning products, we strongly recommend the use of a carrier that can track packages. You also assume responsibility for ensuring the returned item.
6. All items must be returned in "as new" condition in the original packaging and have all accessories, blank warranty cards, and users' manuals.
7. Please note all return conditions listed below as applicable to your return.
8. As part of our Buy with Confidence Guarantee, we do not charge any restocking fees but some restrictions may apply for sealers and machines.
9. Damaged merchandise must be reported within 5 business days, please be sure to report the damage immediately with the shipping carrier when the package is delivered so that we can process your claim.
10. If your item is defective, it needs to be reported within 10 business days, and you must have the original box.
11. Please be advised that if your order requires us to reship an item due to the original item arriving damaged, defective, shorted, or miss-shipped order, you will be temporarily charged for that item(s) and you will be credited when the original item(s) or claim is closed. To have a return processed for your order, call our toll free number at 877-992-2247 Monday - Friday 8 am - 4 pm PST